CARAMELIZED ONION TART
I love all kind of dishes, but there are some I could eat everyday and I wouldn't be bored. my own onion tart is one of them. I just love it! I cooked it since long time ago.
Here you are the recipe!
- Bread flour
- Some beer
- A bit of water
- Salt, pepper
- 3 big onions
- Alot of garlic if you like!
- A natural tomatoe
First of all cut 3 big onions in strips and caramelized on a medium heat with some salt and peper, and some garlics cutted in two (with olive oil for sure!)
After that go with the dough:
- Take a glass, and add in 3 equals parts of virgin olive oil, beer, and water.
- Put it in a large bowl, and start to add flour and stir at the same time.
- Keep going until it´s all mixed.
- The result it has to be a medium sticky dough.
Preheat the oven at maximun.
Unfold the pastry on a large cookie sheet, make sure looks good streched.
Bake for about 20/25 minutes or untill pastry is golden brown.
When is ready spread the onion, and top with some tomatoe slices, fresh parsley and rosemary.
Spray with extra-virgin olive oil, and salt.
Bake with grill option for a while.
We accompanied with a wine we discovered this summer and I love it!!
It´s a Mateus Rose Tempranillo, and it's light, refreshing and taste of delicious summer berry friuts!
I really recommend it!